Friday, December 11, 2009

O.K back to the daily grind... So after sweeping my all tile floors and if you want a mental picture, imagine living in the mental hospital, You got it, there it is. My husband so kindly bought me for our anniversary, so kind so kind, a shark steam mop. Now this thing is 'supposed' to clean your floors as well or better than a regular mom without the chemicals or a bucket. If you feel the need please by all means google. What I think of it? I think its a super powered iron. Yeah it does to a pretty good job, but not as well as a mop and some bleach will do. Yeah, it's a lot less headache and a lot less money in the long run when you keep buying more and more cleaning products, but I was raised old school if it don't smell clean it ain't clean. This doesn't make anything "smell" what so ever. Good thing or bad thing? That's up to you to decide. How does it clean? Well it's a lot like a swiffer mop but without those little nifty cleaning clothes expensive little nifty things. They do smell good, but they leave your floor really sticky. The Swiffer mop? That thing kills animals, now I never said I was the next great PETA lover or anything, but it's kind of discouraging to mop your floors and have a dead pet. So, anyway at the end of the day, yes it does to a pretty good job, would I have spent 65 dollars on it? Hell no, but I wasn't the one who spent 2100 on a vacuum either. The little pads to pick up some nasty lookin stuff, go down white and come back grayish... I do have to say, i don't have to wonder if my feet are black anymore. That will be my peace on the Shark Steam mop, until later when I feel the need to gripe about something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment