Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shut up about Tiger already!

OK, so on with my early morning to me rant... I was watching Chelsea again last night, around midnight I would say and yet again, who did she talk about, I'll give you a guess... Don't worry I'll wait..... Yupp Tiger Woods yet again. Now homie is taking an indefinite break from golf, as if golf has anything to do with him and his marriage issues, but he's leaving what has made him his millions. Doesn't make any sense to me, but hey who am I? The lonely and very unsophisticated army wife who sits with her days on facebook and blogger, and her nights with Chelsea and lifesaver gummies. Anyway onto what this was about to begin with, Tiger is leaving golf for an estimated time of we don't freaking know. I don't know about you guys out there in blogger world but this is really starting to get on my damn nerves, shut up about Tiger Woods already! Isn't there something else that is more news worthy? I mean they've got two year olds reading now and we're all into Tiger Woods business.
Anyway that's it for right now, i'm sure i'll be back with more later on tonight

Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment